Ski lift passes Morzine
Discounted ski lift passes – Morzine/Les Gets or Portes du Soleil
To save our guests considerable time and inconvenience, Simply Morzine can arrange DISCOUNTED lift passes in advance of their holidays. This popular and free service is available on pre-booked and recharged lift passes and for both Morzine-Les Gets and the full Portes du Soleil passes (minimum duration 3 days). Ski passes will be ready and waiting for you on arrival in Morzine, with payment made from the comfort of your Simply Morzine accommodation.
The Simply Morzine difference: 10% off ski passes + late season lift pass promotions!
There is a choice of two different ski passes in the Morzine ski area, the local Morzine-Les Gets pass or the full Portes du Soleil area pass:
- Morzine-Les Gets lift pass: Covers the local, scenically tree-lined, Morzine ski area with 160km of pistes. All Morzine lessons take place here. The Morzine-Les Gets lift pass is recommended for beginners, those with lessons, or casual skiers/snowboarders happy to remain in a single, good sized ski area.
- Portes du Soleil lift pass: Covers the full, huge Portes du Soleil ski domain with 650km of pistes and almost 200 lifts across 12 villages in France and Switzerland. Includes Avoriaz, Chatel and the Swiss resorts, as well as Morzine-Les Gets. To take advantage of our vast ski area, we recommended the Portes du Soleil lift pass for all other levels of skiers and boarders.
Pre-booked discounted Simply Morzine ski pass: No hassle! No queuing! No Pre-payment!
Not only making things easy by saving time, hassle, queues or language problems at the lift pass office on the first day of your winter holiday, Simply Morzine guests receive a 10% discount for ski passes (minimum 3-days duration). Simply Morzine pass on the discounts received from the Morzine ski lift company directly to our guests – and there is no need to pay anything in advance of your holiday because your order is taken in good faith by ourselves.
Recharged discounted Simply Morzine ski pass: No hassle! No queuing! No Pre-payment!
If you have lift (a) pass(es) from a previous Simply Morzine holiday (or visit to the Portes du Soleil), we can recharge/activate them for you before arrival so you can benefit from our 10% discount. After confirmation of booking, simply provide us with the unique 14-digit number on the pass(es) that you have. Similar to our usual pre-ordering service, this saves time, hassle, queues or language problems at the lift pass office on the first day of your winter holiday. This service is available for Simply Morzine guests for passes with a 3-day minimum duration. Simply Morzine pass on the discounts received from the Morzine ski lift company directly to our guests – and there is no need to pay anything in advance of your holiday because your order is taken in good faith by ourselves.
Further Simply Morzine lift pass information
- Choose from the Morzine-Les Gets ski pass or Portes du Soleil ski pass
- Morzine-Les Gets passes cannot be upgraded to a Portes du Soleil pass
- All Simply Morzine ski passes are ‘hands-free’
- Simply Morzine’s ski pass service is available for passes of 3 days or more
- Children under the age of 5 do not need a pass
- Ski passes do not include mountain rescue insurance (Snow Risk). This is available at an additional 3€ per day
The Simply Morzine service
Please call our office if you are unsure which lift passes are right for you and your party. Our team will be happy to talk you through the differences between the Morzine Les Gets and the Portes du Soleil lift passes in more detail – to help you towards the correct decision for your ski or snowboard holiday in Morzine. Alternatively, please take a look at our handy blog that gives more detail on the two types of passes available here.