Ski lift passes Morzine
Discounted ski lift passes – Morzine/Les Gets or Portes du Soleil
To save our guests considerable time and inconvenience, Simply Morzine can arrange DISCOUNTED lift passes in advance of their holidays. This popular and free service is available on pre-booked lift passes and for all types of lift pass (minimum duration 3 days). Ski passes will be ready and waiting for you on arrival in Morzine, with payment made from the comfort of your Simply Morzine accommodation.
The Simply Morzine difference: 10% off ski passes + late season lift pass promotions!
There is a choice of two different ski passes in the Morzine ski area: The local Morzine-Les Gets pass or a full Portes du Soleil area pass. Here is a summary of both lift passes:
- Morzine-Les Gets lift pass. Covers the local, scenically tree-lined, Morzine ski area with 160km of pistes. All Morzine lessons take place here. The Morzine-Les Gets lift pass is recommended for beginners, those with lessons, or casual skiers/snowboarders happy to remain in a single, good sized ski area.
- Portes du Soleil lift pass. Covers the full, huge Portes du Soleil ski domain with 650km of pistes and almost 200 lifts across 12 villages in France and Switzerland. Includes Avoriaz, Chatel and the Swiss resorts, as well as Morzine-Les Gets. To take advantage of our vast ski area, we recommended the Portes du Soleil lift pass for all other levels of skiers and boarders.
Pre booked discounted Simply Morzine ski pass: No hassle! No queuing! No Pre-payment!
Not only making things easy by saving time, hassle, queues or language problems at the lift pass office on the first day of your winter holiday, Simply Morzine guests receive a 10% discount for ski passes (minimum 3-days duration). Simply Morzine pass on the discounts received from the Morzine ski lift company directly to our guests – and there is no need to pay anything in advance of your holiday because your order is taken in good faith by ourselves.
Further Simply Morzine lift pass information
- Choose from the Morzine-Les Gets ski pass or Portes du Soleil ski pass.
- Morzine-Les Gets passes cannot be upgraded to a Portes du Soleil pass.
- All Simply Morzine ski passes are ‘hands-free’.
- Simply Morzine’s ski pass service is available for passes of 3 days or more.
- Children under the age of 5 do not need a pass.
- Ski passes do not include mountain rescue insurance (Snow Risk). This is avialable at an additional 3€ per day.
The Simply Morzine service
Please call our office if you are unsure which lift passes are right for you and your party. Our team will be happy to talk you through the differences between the Morzine Les Gets and Portes du Soleil lift passes in more detail – to help you towards the correct decision for your ski or snowboard holiday in Morzine.